Kyoga Tours organizes primarily Uganda gorilla treks, Tours and Safaris. We know our way around Uganda from our own experience for years on end. As a result, Kyoga Tours can compose nearly every Uganda tour possible, meeting the customers’ individual needs and wishes.
Traveling to Uganda with Kyoga Tours will give travelers an opportunity to see the real colorful Uganda. We take pride in making every trip we organize a unique experience for our clients. We stand for offering a Uganda Safari experience beyond belief!
Kyoga Tours also organizes tours to our East African neighbors including Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and soon the Democratic Republic of Congo. We have an extended knowledge of the region.
We offer tour operators and individual clients world-wide with everything from honeymoon packages to Mountain Gorilla trekking in the Impenetrable Forest of Bwindi.
We build unique, environmentally sensitive, multi activity packages away from the usual, predictable tourist routes. We work with local communities and are committed to sustainable tourism development.
We provide complete adventure itineraries, ground handling services, expedition planning and logistics.
This website will give you an overview of what we do and is designed as a shop window only. Here you will find some Scheduled Group departures but generally we work with all our clients to provide whatever is required while they are in Uganda.
Our safaris include:
- Uganda Gorilla trekking Safaris
- Uganda Cultural Tours
- Uganda Wildlife and Adventure Tours
- Rwanda Gorilla Tours
- Gorilla Tracking Holiday
- Honeymoon vacations
- Uganda Bird Watching safaris
- Uganda Safari Holiday
- Uganda and Rwanda Primate Safaris
So why choose Kyoga Tours?
- We are a fully licensed company by the government of Uganda and the Ministry of Tourism.
- Being an indigenous company, we know the country in and out – national parks, cultures and all places of interest.
- We have fluent English speaking staff and well trained. All of our staff are experienced and understand the Ugandan tourism industry. With our vast experience we can also help and advise you regarding all aspects of your safari.
- Our tour guides are very knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic.
- We here at Kyoga Tours are a friendly yet effective company that you can talk with at any time with regard to your safari needs.
- Our itineraries suit everybody’s taste even the most discerning travelers.
- We choose our accommodation options very carefully based on location, hygiene, atmosphere and hospitality.
- For transportation we use well maintained 4 wheel drive vehicles as a result of which you will be able to drive routes otherwise not passable. Our vehicles also have opening roof hatches for maximum game viewing.
- Additionally we maintain excellent relationships with different suppliers, hotels and lodges etc.
- Our representative meets and briefs you on your safari at the start and also at the end of the safari to discuss how the safari went.
- Our prices and services are the most competitive around whilst keeping to a high professional standard that you expect. With this we also give you the most comprehensive range of services around.
At the end of the day our aim is to build a strong and long term relationship with you, as our valued client.
So come and join a growing team and let Kyoga Tours take care and help develop your Safari!
Kyoga Tours – Your guarantee for a unique experience!