Pests by Kyo is one of the best known London pest control firms. With one of the earliest track records in natural and organic pest control, Kyo keeps in mind the various allergens and risks that can come with exposure to pests and insects.
The home that is not preventatively treated with Kyo’s traditional Cypress blend of organic compounds will surely be prone to infestation. For businesses, Kyo offers the best in chemical or natural treatment programs.
There is no industrial or commercial application too complicated for Kyo. With an excellent track record of treating bed bug infestations in hotels and clubs, rooming house treatments for roaches and ants, and a 100% success rate at preventing termite infestation, Pests by Kyo is justifiably proud of its work in the area surrounding London.
- Treatment for existing pests: When Kyo’s team comes to the scene, they will take a clear and thorough inspection of the premises for any evidence of existing pests. Documenting the type of infestation they find, Kyo’s will offer the business the choice of a chemical or natural treatment.
- Contract Services: For the company that would like to have recurring treatment services by the industry leading and nationally awarded Pests by Kyo, there are multiple treatment contract options to choose from.
- Preventative treatment services: Interior prevention comes from a solid platform of treatment. Best combined with the exterior preventative services, the treatment can be managed naturally, or with the industry’s best chemical compounds.
- Rodent trapping and removal: Little visitors who do not pay rent should not be living your home or business! Kyo’s specializes in removing rodents and other pests from the premises in a humane way.
- Inspection of new premises: When you are buying a home or a business property, there’s nothing better than the knowledge that your place is infestation free.
- Exterior preventative services: With natural or chemical solutions, there are tons of options for the company or homeowner who wants to have a final and solid answer to the question of infestation.